Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. Layer1vl
Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. Layer2h
Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. Layer3
Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. Layer4l
Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. Layer5

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karkat Vantas
Troll
Karkat Vantas
Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. Empty
PostSubject: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Headcanon:

Karkat Vantas. It’s the name of this little outcast living in the low district filled with unsatisfied grownup trolls who always ruminated on the old fashion ways of Alternia.
As long as he could remember, the insults and the aggressions were pretty much his everyday life. Younger, he couldn’t really understand why they would make a big fuss over such a small matter as the blood color. But he quickly got the hang of it. His carapace was fairly nice enough, luckily for him, but that’s just because he probably never understood the hemospectrum of the young troll’s race. They had the same blood, he was normal for the carapace. But Karkat knew he was a mutant to his race and his isolation grew wider as he grew older.

As a young troll with mutant blood, it wasn’t rare that the older trolls sent younger ones to give the outcast a lesson or two. At first, he was rather clueless about it, but he then tried to stand up to it, only finding himself to get beat up even more. He even stopped complaining about it to his protector, changing the subject when the other asked about his wounds. The carapace even stopped asking after a while, but did not stop worrying about it though. He would give the necessary amount of medical care to the young troll. Only giving it to him, because the young troll, having a pride as big as the Prospit’s moon, he would systematically refuse any help. The carapace stopped insisting after the troll’s 10th birthday. They were both rather stubborn in a way.
As he grew up in this kind of atmosphere, Karkat grew vigilant toward everybody. He would hide everything from everybody. Not only his blood color, but his feelings as well. He became the mysterious guy with killer eyes who doesn’t talk and that is mean to anybody who dare approaching him. Rejecting pretty much everybody, he cultivated his isolation like some kind of precious plant who became, with the cumulated years, a beautiful tree of loneliness. The first outsider who dared to talked to him was a troll around his age named Gamzee. With a shell as hard as iron, he didn’t let the weird troll near him. He was used to be a lone wolf and enjoyed it because he thought he was better off alone anyway. He would not restrain himself to yell at him and insult him to go away. But he was rather persistent. After a while, Karkat took a liking to the tenacious troll’s presence and stopped telling him to go away, but didn’t really stop to yell at him. He doesn’t really know why the troll insisted to stay with him. If he would encounter himself, the red-blooded troll would probably hate himself so much that he would beat the hell out of himself. But Karkat somehow felt the loneliness of the other troll and he just guess he was looking for someone to talk with. Since then, they became great moirail.

Shortly after, he met another interesting troll; Terezi. He met her at the end of school, she was, along with him, getting bullied for whatever reason, it didn’t really matter at that time. Outnumbered, they had to fight together, at the discontent of the prideful troll. After successfully getting rid of the bullies, he quickly put his cold and even his tad bit arrogant persona in front of the female troll. But unfortunately for the boy (or fortunately) she was as stubborn as him. She freaked him out when she tried to lick him and he ran away. But it didn’t stop there. The obstinate troll began to stalk him and follow him everywhere he would go. It’s not that he didn’t wanted to be friend with her, he just thought that she had enough trouble on her own, he didn’t wanted her to deal with even more of them just because she was his friend. Getting annoyed by her relentless stalking, he thought of the worst thing to say to her and called her eyes ugly. He felt extremely bad for saying so, but he just wanted her to leave him alone. It didn’t really work. She came back with a modified plush which covered her face. Let’s say that it didn’t help our asocial troll to feel any better about what he said, but he’ll never admit it. They ended up being friend even after all the effort not to. And, for not killing this roll of friendship, he met another female troll called Kanaya who shared his love for romantic literature. He couldn’t bring himself to really reject her as much as he did for the others.

After a while he even decided to let Terezi follow him to his house. Being a mid-blood, it was her first contact with hemospectrum problem and she denounced this injustice. But Karkat was used to it, he had grown up with this ideology and it was impossible for him to imagine the world without it. He didn’t want to listen to Terezi because he wouldn’t want to be delusionated once again. He was closing his mind to the possible peace because he didn’t want to be hurt by failure. It is really easier to run away from those kinds of situations, isn’t it? In other words, he was being a selfish bastard. But he just couldn’t see through his darken thoughts about the highblood, and even darker thoughts about the humans. They never did anything about the situation. Why, because a young troll says so, would they finally move their selves to help? Plus, he has such a hard time trusting anyone, hell! he has difficulty to trust his own self! They were left alone to deal with their own problems. Fuck humans, we should just make them disappear. At least, that’s what he thought before. His mind changed when he met a certain noble girl named Jade. After many conversations with the human girl, at first very hostile, he gain some trust in humans and even allowed himself to become friend with the said Jade.

He then began to let Terezi’s ideology become an option in his head, but he would never admit to the girl that he secretly liked the idea since the beginning. He also wasn’t the kind to explain himself at all, so he often seems like an complete jerk, or an hypocrite, in that case. But he didn’t really care for the opinion of others. Well, that’s what he pretends to, to be honest. He actually care a lot for his friends, but his greatest fear is to be vulnerable, so he just protect himself with this cold and arrogant façade of his. He expects that his closest friends would just guess what he really meant or what he really feels, but it doesn’t really work that way. It actually hurt him that they don’t seem to understand what he really think about them, but, being himself, he just won’t say it out loud, or even show it.

But the matters became critical when he heard about the Condesce’s coup d’état on Derse. He decided he had to stop being such a coward and that he actually had to do something. He finally made a leader of himself, using his talent for argumentative speeches and his yelling to attract attention to his newly made undercover organisation. Yeah, he kind of stole Terezi’s idea, but she did join him, so he guess she wasn’t too mad about it. He actually succeeded to make a somewhat big group, all pretty motivated to actually do something about the seadweller who pushed it too far. He knows that it wouldn’t be as successful without certain people, but, as you guessed, he won’t admit that. Yeah, it’s getting pretty annoying, I know.

He, first of all, sent PM on Derse to inform the oppress trolls of the purple planet that they weren’t alone in this fight and that an organisation on Prospit were on their side. In addition to his lack of orientation senses, he couldn’t really tell PM where to go exactly. But luckily, he had a respond from a certain Nepeta. Since then, Karkat send her informations about their activities to inform the people of Derse.

His little organisation actually grew bigger as all sort of people joined them. Carapace, trolls and humans alike joined him and it made him even more confidence in their project. Enough to make him really think they could succeed, which is kind of rare from the cancerian to be this positive. Enough running away, they had to do something and it had a good start so far. Let’s just hope it will end as well as it started.

Physical headcanon:

Karkat is pretty small for someone his age, exceptionally for a guy. From his 5’4”, it is rather hard for him to be taken seriously. Fortunately for him, he inherited an average body which he kept pretty fit after all the little fights he has been through and all the running. After all those fights, it is quite normal that a few scars throne on his body, they aren’t mostly visible though. And, because he thought it would make him look tougher, he got several piercings on his pointy ears. What? He thinks it’s kind of cool.

Roleplay sample :

School finally ended, but his trouble didn’t. Like every time, the young troll had to escape some of his “comrades” in order to get out of the school. Every god damn time, his life became like some kind of obstacle race of death, and he’s kind of fine with it. What? At least there’s something to do. Plus, he doesn’t have to be nice when everyone hated him. It’s easier that way for him.
As soon as he finished getting his stuff, he saw the regular guys around the corner. He prepared himself for the usual race but, just to make things even more interesting he bring both of his hands up with only the middle finger up and yelled: “SUCK ON THOSE, FUCKASSES! “

Hey! They hated him for no reason, might as well give them a fucking reason! Immediately after that he began to run as fast as possible, because, well, they were 5 this time. Even for someone who trusts in his fighting skill, it’s kind of too much for him to handle.

He was about to get off the school’s propriety when he saw someone in the same situation as him. He couldn’t let her take care of this alone, and so, being a magnificent white knight, he ran to help her. The thing he didn’t thought about it is that the ones already following him would add to the girl’s assailants. So yeah, it was kind of a stupid idea.

“What’s your name lady?” he coldly asked, practically yelling.
“It’s Terezi, why?”
“Well, Terezi, we are in a FUCKLOAD OF HORSESHIT.”

OOC:
Sup guys. I go by AJ and I’m 19 years old. I’m also from Montreal/Quebec and French is also my first language. I study in animation since 2011 and...I still have a loooong way to go. I am actually working on a comic project at the moment but it will probably take some time before anyone of you hears about it.
Oh and excuse the poorly colored avatar, I actually colored it with my laptop’s pad because I can’t find my tablet’s pen anymore. I’ll remake it as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down
GCat
Admin
GCat
PostSubject: Re: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Character sheet approved!!
Back to top Go down
https://skaianwars.rpg-board.net
Terezi Pyrope
Troll
Terezi Pyrope
PostSubject: Re: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:32 pm

I really like how you describe Karkat behind his shield of anger and how he's afraid all his hard work to be tough might disappear. I can't wait to roleplay with you, mr. Leader!

H3H3H3 H3Y K4RKL3S! DONT YOU H4V3 4 SP33CH TO M4K3? >
Back to top Go down
http://cosplay-is-good.deviantart.com
Roxy Lalonde
Human
Roxy Lalonde
PostSubject: Re: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:37 pm

I really enjoyed your head canon! I like the fact Karkat felt bad for saying that Terezi's eyes were uggly!! In fact, I like everything you wrote! u3u He's a jerk but he has a big heart! Aww!

I hope we can roleplay together soon!
Back to top Go down
Karkat Vantas
Troll
Karkat Vantas
PostSubject: Re: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Thanks guys ;___; I tried my best!
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:11 pm

This headcanon is great. Detailed as hell, I love it~

Hopefully Sollux and KK can be best friends in this RP too at one point. Best friends or best rivals, whichever comes first.
Back to top Go down
http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Jake English
Human
Jake English
PostSubject: Re: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Well, Terezi, we are in a FUCKLOAD OF HORSESHIT.

Lmao, perfect delivery.

Also, I can't wait to start playing with you Prospitians!
Back to top Go down
Karkat Vantas
Troll
Karkat Vantas
PostSubject: Re: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Ahahaha! thanks both of you!

I also can't wait to have time and start rplaying with you!
Back to top Go down
Admin Dirk Strider
Human
Admin Dirk Strider
PostSubject: Re: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:53 pm

I'm a bit late, but still, Welcome!

Good job on your headcanon, it's very detailed. That rp sample was really nice too haha.
Back to top Go down
Jade Harley
Human
Jade Harley
PostSubject: Re: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:28 pm

;3; I love how you portray Karkat~ Especially how his hard exterior developed and the gradual development of his friendships.

And his dialogue and through processes in the rp are so entertaining! XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.   Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE. Empty

Back to top Go down

Karkat Vantas - AT YOUR FUCKING SERVICE.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Skaian Wars :: Before you start playing... :: Character sheets :: Prospitians-