The things we doodle - Page 2 Layer1vl
The things we doodle - Page 2 Layer2h
The things we doodle - Page 2 Layer3
The things we doodle - Page 2 Layer4l
The things we doodle - Page 2 Layer5

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The things we doodle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove Vasati
Human
Dove Vasati
The things we doodle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Oh my goodness. Talent, talent everywhere.... /sits in derp corner

Mmmm Oh! I managed to make my friends land out of pixels.

The things we doodle - Page 2 Land_of_secrets_and_ice_by_forever_forgotten22-d4tiog0 This is LOIAS (Land of Ice and Secrets)

There's also this random thing. The things we doodle - Page 2 Sunshine_on_my_sea_by_forever_forgotten22-d4tbb53

Yeah I can just do itsy bitsy pixel things
Back to top Go down
Karkat Vantas
Troll
Karkat Vantas
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Nirana Vactes wrote:
Whoa guys thank you so much! Fffffaw Karkat I'm so glad you like it!
Would it be okay if I put it on deviantart? I use it to track my progess. Of course, I would credit you for the lineart and Sollux for the design

Sure! My DA is http://xredxpiratex.deviantart.com/

This is so cool, thank you for coloring it!
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:50 pm

I finished this today... Sorry it's so huge by the way ; 3;

Spoiler:

Also, Dove! Your pixel art is great, I wish I could do anything like that but I don't understand pixel art shading and techniques at all orz.
Back to top Go down
http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:10 am

gosh so many talented peeps in here D: artists everywheeerrrererer

oooookay ill show my latest drawings.
this is a big project actually, jade, the alpha kids and hussie are already drawn and the guardians are next. picasso-like style homestuck fanarts! you guys are VIPs, i didnt post them on DA yet.

The things we doodle - Page 2 O0MHa
Back to top Go down
Mara Sikes
Human
Mara Sikes
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:23 pm

I...I suppose this counts ;n; you guys are all so talented orz and i'm just here with my little dumb pixels...anyways this is kinda...my take on a fem!trickster dave /silently sobbing at the talent around me/
The things we doodle - Page 2 Femtri11
Back to top Go down
Mintaal Fhardon
Troll
Mintaal Fhardon
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:42 pm

mara your arts are adorable

drew UU because i think Jade said so
The things we doodle - Page 2 Tumblr_m5s6poDku11qmnq9io1_500
lol I misspelled her name ;w;
Back to top Go down
Jade Harley
Human
Jade Harley
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:42 am

First and foremost, I just want to say that everyone on this thread is such a fantastic and gifted artist! You are have such unique, gorgeous styles in such a vast array of medias! If I could, I'd give each and every one of you the proper compliments you all deserve--alas, it would take endless paragraphs to do so! I'll spare you all that block of text and just say that I really hope you all continue pursuing your artistic endeavors! <3

And now, I give you a doodle-y thing that spawned from a chatbox convo:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jade Harley on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nirana Vactes
Troll
Nirana Vactes
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Oh my god too many Calliope feels again.
I should really stop listening to this
Guys how do you do hands?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kreans Minkva
Troll
Kreans Minkva
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:37 am

And then i finished this thing.
The things we doodle - Page 2 Kreans10
Back to top Go down
Jade Harley
Human
Jade Harley
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm

A pufflefish for our Fefflefish! 38D With Eridan because only he understands the use of fins. As badly as they are drawn XD I swear they were supposed to be moving...

The things we doodle - Page 2 Scan_112
Back to top Go down
Karkat Vantas
Troll
Karkat Vantas
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:06 pm

While listening to rather sad songs, I had this idea when the rebels fail to get freedom... and I just wanted to give you all sad feels because I'm a bad person.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Karkat Vantas on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terezi Pyrope
Troll
Terezi Pyrope
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Thank you for waking me up with feels orz I really like the facial expressions on the last two panels! Karkat is clearly in shock, knowing in the next few seconds, he will see his moirial hung to death and Terezi smelling his tears and just smiling one last time. The rest in my head is that a nanosecond before her body is lift from the ground, Terezi has this very sad and worried expression and Karkat just scream her name before meeting the same fate. I can also imagine they would not be the last rebels to die and would be made into an example to the remaining ones.

... Karkat, don't wake me up with feels again or I will write an entire fanfic over your doodles orz
Back to top Go down
http://cosplay-is-good.deviantart.com
Jack Noir
Carapace
Jack Noir
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:42 pm

That's fucking awesome. Forum fandrawings +1
Back to top Go down
Dove Vasati
Human
Dove Vasati
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 am

Karkat Vantas wrote:
While listening to rather sad songs, I had this idea when the rebels fail to get freedom... and I just wanted to give you all sad feels because I'm a bad person.

Spoiler:

Karkat you just broke my heart. No, you took it out of my chest, stomped on it, then sent it into the green sun to burn.

/cries over this picture forever
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Aaah omg people. So many pretty things. Also Karkat will there be more to that strip? because it's awesome.

I did this today for my AU

Spoiler:

Had been a while since I last worked on that AU, feels good to start again.
Back to top Go down
http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Jade Harley
Human
Jade Harley
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Karkat I'm going to cry over your drawing. Those expressions are so vivid and telling and beautiful. These panels just bitch-slapped me across the face with feelings and now I need to go curl up into a ball forever ;A;

And gaaahhhh, Sollux, how do you make everyone's outfits FIT them so well!? Like, Vriska's was so ornate and eclectic like her, and Karkat's is so subtle and functional (love those details--his earrings and the shredded gloves) . I KNOW I ALWAYS FREAK OUT OVER YOUR OUTFITS, BUT HOW, WOMAN!? And nice boxers. *slapped*

You're all awesome and amazing and fantastic <3
Back to top Go down
Arkus Anitoche
Carapace
Arkus Anitoche
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:32 pm

spoiler'd cause it's kinda big.
Spoiler:

smaller version
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jake English
Human
Jake English
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Y'all make magic flow out of your hands, just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Dove Vasati
Human
Dove Vasati
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:44 pm

I finally finished colouring Karkat's amazing clothing designs for Roxy and Mara. It's my first time trying that style of colouring and I have to admit I'm happy with it. (well other then one or two things but you get the idea)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Draconian Dignitary
Carapace
Draconian Dignitary
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:57 am

Eternaly stuck in the "Trying to find my level design style" phase, I'm constantly doing test maps so I can practice some elements like corridors or outdoor places. I know it's not Homestuck-related, but...
Here's something I've came up with recently:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jade Harley
Human
Jade Harley
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:48 am

Dove, you did such a great job~! :3 Absolutely lovely~! DD, that's amazing, as always~! How long do those types of designs typically take you, just out of curiosity?

RP related doodle because it happens to me sometimes...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Terezi Pyrope
Troll
Terezi Pyrope
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh that's so cute! You all have good ideas and talent D:
Back to top Go down
http://cosplay-is-good.deviantart.com
Roxy Lalonde
Human
Roxy Lalonde
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:14 pm

I really don't comment here often enough... The things you guys do are all amazing!

Jade, I LOVE the drawing of your RP with Terezi, it's adorable!!
Back to top Go down
Mara Sikes
Human
Mara Sikes
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:41 pm

This is something i've had floating around for a while because i'm both happy and horribly dissapointed with it.
it's a drawing of Roxy for this forum lol
i'm
really sorry it's bad orz
also since spoilers arent working you'll have to live with this linky im sorry
https://2img.net/h/i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd452/thisismyrandomshit/DSC04309-1.jpg
a word about a few things that eye smudge was not intentional i beat myself up about that for like a week and i cant fix it so im sorry. everything's really plain and really bad anatomically and everything but ye w/e
Back to top Go down
Roxy Lalonde
Human
Roxy Lalonde
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Aww I like it a lot! ;3; It looks like she has been fighting or something! xD The eye smudge kind of add to that! Anyway, thanks for drawing Roxy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: The things we doodle   The things we doodle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The things we doodle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next