Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence Layer1vl
Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence Layer2h
Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence Layer3
Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence Layer4l
Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence Layer5

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracos Eltani
Troll
Dracos Eltani
Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Name: Dracos Eltani

Race: Troll

Kingdom: Prospit

Psychological Facts: Dracos Eltani, quiet as he is, is not overly timid. He loves to be nice and hates to be mean, and hates even more people who are mean. He has a very keen eye for architecture, usually spending his time walking the streets of Prospit, marvelling at the magnificant golden buildings.
Draco usually stumbles upon conversations that are best not heard by anyone else. He does not gossip, but he enjoys listening to other's problems and ideas and secrets. He rarely tells others his own problems and secrets, not even to his closest friends nor to his carapace caretaker, as he has trust issues.
Dracos loves to read, mainly adventure and mystery/suspense fiction. He loves to read about the history of Prospit and Derse (if he can find a book on the subjects.)
Dracos also tends to daydream quite a bit, thinking about the various goings-ons on Prospit.
Dracos has never had any sort of romantic relations with anyone, black or red.

Physical Description: Dracos is neither tall nor short, at a hight of about 5'6". He is skinny, skinnier than most trolls his age. His blood is rust, eyes grey, and he has a particular scar on his right arm that he cannot remember receiving. He has short shaggy hair and one horn vaguely in the shape of a "T," and another a "Y". Dracos is not very strong, nor does he have many compelling features. He very much looks like an average troll boy. He enjoys wearing simple clothes (simple Prospit pyjamas,) but on occasion he will wear something more elaborate. Dracos is usually seen with a zoned-out look on his face, as he usually is.

Background: Dracos has no recollection of life on Alternia, as he was only half of a sweep old (1 year) at the time. He has lived with his friendly carapace caretaker since his lusus was killed. She had been like a mother to him, even though he did not know what a "mother" was. Dracos never really had very many friends growing up, but those friends that he had turned out to become very close to him, and he very loyal to them. Dracos began at his school as "that quiet kid sitting in the corner of the room." He rarely talked, and was very bright for his age. he was disliked by his classmates, for various reasons. the most common being his rust-coloured blood. Ironically, that is how he met his friends, other low-bloods who had been teased by their high-blood classmates
Throughout his childhood, Dracos had an unmistakable love for adventure. He would scour the streets of Prospit and accidentally stumble upon secret passages that lead to various locations around the moon (once, Dracos actually ended up in the White Queen's castle!) He has a secret map of Prospit with all of the locations of his secret passages marked on them. Because of these passages, he has discovered many interesting things. For instance, He has discovered a passage that leads straight into the heart of Prospit, but the path is so long that Dracos has never reached the end.
Draco has very mixed feelings about this war. He believes that the Condesce should be brought to justice, that her reign of tyranny brought upon the moons of Skaia should come to an end. He also believes that there must be another way to dethrone her than resorting to a war. Overall, he chooses to stay out of it.

OOC: ((I guess you could call me Ty, Tyler, it doesn't really matter :> I am pretty new to role playing with a group, I usually RP with one or two other people, so any pointers would be greatly appreciated :3 I didn't really think of creating an OC at first, but I didn't trust myself to RP as a canon character because, knowing myself, I would most likely mess it up >>))

Website: http://genuinedemise.tumblr.com/[url=genuinedemise.deviantart.com]genuinedemise.deviantart.com[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://sleepychu.tumblr.com
GCat
Admin
GCat
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Character sheet accepted, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://skaianwars.rpg-board.net
Nirana Vactes
Troll
Nirana Vactes
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Welcome !!
I love your character and can't wait to roleplay with you!
Have fun!!!

Last edited by Nirana Vactes on Wed May 16, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draconian Dignitary
Carapace
Draconian Dignitary
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you will have a great time in here and have plenty of fun!
I have to say that I can't wait to see that character in roleplays, it might get very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Gallis
Human
Lawrence Gallis
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Ooohh... Certainly sounds like an interesting little fellow. Can't wait to see what he does!

Welcome aboard, man. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Rose Lalonde
Human
Rose Lalonde
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Your chara is really nice, I look forward to rping with you and I hope you have fun on here with everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://fairythoughtless.tumblr.com
Roxy Lalonde
Human
Roxy Lalonde
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Aww Dracos is so cute! Welcome on the forum and have fun!

Last edited by Roxy Lalonde on Wed May 16, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Dirk Strider
Human
Admin Dirk Strider
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Welcome aboard!

It's nice to see a new Prospit represent.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Welcome dear prospitian!

Interesting character, looking forward to see you on the forum! ;B
Back to top Go down
Point Ardenwell
Human
Point Ardenwell
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:34 am

It's a pleasure to meet you, Dracos. It's good to see that we've got some new Prospitans coming in.

I loved your character! Dracos is adorable. He's not too overbearing either. Don't worry; you're doing just fine.

I look forward to roleplaying with you!

-MN-
Back to top Go down
Jade Harley
Human
Jade Harley
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:10 am

Dracos is adorable~! :3 I really enjoy your OC's personality--especially how curious and eager to explore he is! I can only imagine all of the fun he can bring with all of the passageways he knows about!

I hope to see you around Prospit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence   Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence Empty

Back to top Go down

Dracos Eltani- The Boy of Silence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Skaian Wars :: Before you start playing... :: Character sheets :: Inactivity-