Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Layer1vl
Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Layer2h
Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Layer3
Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Layer4l
Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Layer5

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Avatars anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Sollux Captor wrote:
aaaaand I'm done~

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 ProspitVriska-3

I made the background transparent! Took me a little bit to figure it out but I did~

Like I said, drawing fancy outfits are fuuun! I tried to get inspired by various Mindfang designs and I cheated a little on prospit's colors (aka adding some blue) because Vriska is why.

Enjoy!

High Res.

Wow, that's amazing! Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Vriska Serket wrote:
Sollux Captor wrote:
aaaaand I'm done~

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 ProspitVriska-3

I made the background transparent! Took me a little bit to figure it out but I did~

Like I said, drawing fancy outfits are fuuun! I tried to get inspired by various Mindfang designs and I cheated a little on prospit's colors (aka adding some blue) because Vriska is why.

Enjoy!

High Res.

Wow, that's amazing! Thanks so much!

I'm glad it pleases you! you can have it in full resolution if you do this :

Right click the image I will have posted on this thread.
Click on "open in a new tab" or "open in a new window".
Copy the link's URL.
Go to Profile > Avatar.
Paste the URL in "Link to an off-site Avatar" (the last box).
Save~ Tadaaaa you're good to go!
Back to top Go down
http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:16 am

Nepeta Leijon wrote:
Character Name: Nepeta Leijon

Race: Troll

Social rank: Low

Wow this one took me quite a while to come up with an idea for but I'm pretty happy with the result!

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Nepetaavatar

Her head's a bit huge but oh well...

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed drawing her!

High Res.
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh wow Sollux, that is beautiful! Thank you so much, I adore it!
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Nepeta Leijon wrote:
Oh wow Sollux, that is beautiful! Thank you so much, I adore it!

No problem dear~ Also if you want it to fit properly, in full res:

Copy the link's URL.
Go to Profile > Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Point Ardenwell
Human
Point Ardenwell
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 am

Hi, Sollux!

gosh, you're such a talented artist! :3

I'd absolutely love it if you could draw an avatar for Point. I've been putting off on it for a really long time!

So...

Character Name: Point Ardenwell

Race: Human

Social rank: Nobility, Dersite Army Commander

Weapon: Silver katana with a black hilt! If it's not too much, could you draw it so that she'd be in the middle of sheathing/drawing it? It's okay if you don't, though.

Physical description: taken from my character sheet, summed up a little:

Point is 5’ 5’’, has shoulder-length, extremely pale, straight blond hair that falls to her shoulders, has dark blue eyes. She's pretty fit, and her features would be considered to have a regal but classic sort of beauty to them.

Her usual clothing consists of black armor with a purple sheen to it, though when she’s off duty, she appears in a purple Derse dreamer jacket with dusky gray cargo pants. (Either would be fine here, though!)

I guess her expression would be a bit regretful but controlled. A grim smile, I guess?

Personality: taken again from my character sheet, summed up:

Point is a calm, calculating woman with a strong demeanor and an unyielding sense of honor.
She is very passionate about her views and is a gifted orator. When her morals are violated, she is quick to anger and merciless in her judgment. To any individuals, she will come across as a pleasant but quick-witted woman. She is also fairly quiet when meeting anyone new, but when they earn her trust, they will find her to be a very warm-hearted but somber woman.

In short, she's pretty mature for her age.

Preferences: Hmm, I wouldn't mind a large avatar. Whatever is best for you, though! I don't want to inconvienience you or anything.

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Aradia Megido wrote:
Hey Sollux If you have time, could you draw Aradia for me? I hope I'm not asking too much D:

Character Name: Aradia Megido

I finally got around to finishing this!! I'm sorry it takes me so long lately.

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Aradiaavi-1

I hope you enjoy it!! It took me a while to come up with something though, I don't know why.

Also if you want it to fit properly, in full res:

Copy the link's URL.
Go to Profile > Avatar.

High Res.
Back to top Go down
Aradia Megido
Troll
Aradia Megido
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Ohh my Sollux, this is absolutely perfect, thank you so much for taking the time to do it I really really love it! I owe you one!
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Aradia Megido wrote:
Ohh my Sollux, this is absolutely perfect, thank you so much for taking the time to do it I really really love it! I owe you one!

nawww you don't owe me nothing!! It was my pleasure to draw this for you! I'm really happy you like it~
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:05 am

Omg Kanaya I'm sorry I took so long but it's done now!

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Kanayaprospitavvie

Here you go~ I hope the outfit is fancy enough xD it was fun designing it!

High Res.
Back to top Go down
Eridan Ampora
Troll
Eridan Ampora
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Character Name: Eridan

Physical Description: So, Eridan is wearing fancy Derse cloths. Also, he has is cape on, and got some jewelry, ring, mostly. Finally, he has black hair with some purple highlights.

Personality: Eridan is much like in Homestuck, but it is important to note that for now, he is very sad, he doesn't know what to do.

Preferences: A large avatar, please.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Point!! Oh my god Point I'm sorry I'm really far behind my avatar drawing schedule but here's the sketch for your character. Tell me if anything should be changed!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Point Ardenwell
Human
Point Ardenwell
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 am

asjklaskjl;

SOLLUX THANK YOU SO MUCH!

But I can't click the spoiler? D: Maybe it's just me; I'll go and check what's up with my laptop, haha. But really, I'm sure it's perfect! It's already good enough that you're willing to do all of these avatars for us. Thank you so much, Sollux!
Back to top Go down
Eridan Ampora
Troll
Eridan Ampora
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:08 am

No, it is not just you, Point. I think the spoiler don't work on the forum :/ For example, I tried to put my character pictures in spoiler for the topic I posted, but it didn't show up on the preview, so I removed them... It would be good if that was fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Point Ardenwell wrote:
Hi, Sollux!

gosh, you're such a talented artist! :3

I'd absolutely love it if you could draw an avatar for Point. I've been putting off on it for a really long time!

So...

Character Name: Point Ardenwell

Social rank: Nobility, Dersite Army Commander

Alright phew that took me long, sorry about it hahaha.

Here's the result!!!

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Pointavie

Armors are really hard to draw, but it was fun!

High Res.
Back to top Go down
Point Ardenwell
Human
Point Ardenwell
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Oh, my God. Sollux, I could hug you right now. <3

This drawing is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much! It's gorgeous! I love the armor you've drawn for her. She's exactly as I imagined her to look, and the coloring is simply superb. It's beautiful! Again, I can't thank you enough, Sollux.

-MN
Back to top Go down
Black Queen
Carapace
PostSubject: May I request my own?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:59 am

Character name: Black Queen

Physical Description: She has a scar across her left collar bone going diagonal, a scar she got from one of her fights with Jack. Other than that she has the same outfit on as in the comic.

Personality: https://skaianwars.rpg-board.net/t172-the-black-queen-betrayed-ruler-of-derse
There's her character sheet, just a little snippet of information, She knows what love is but doesn't know exactly what to do when its given to her and she doesn't exactly know how to show it, not sure if that helps

Preferences: I would like her to have a sword, like the one PM had. Since she's a queen she's elegant and dangerous but really anything is fine with me!

I would like a large icon if that's okay with you ^^;

Love your art!!
Back to top Go down
http://nepetaampurra.deviantart.com/
Rose Lalonde
Human
Rose Lalonde
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Finally getting down to doing this, whee!

Character Name: Rose Lalonde

Physical Description: Hair length would be short like a pixie cut. Also some fancy outfit, a dress. Doll her up! The girl's suck in a palace, mobility and comfort aren't as high priority to Condy as showing off her pet Seer. This also means no hoods or cloaks for hiding her face.

Personality: Sheet, Rose is quiet and reserved, cold even, and now less likely to speak out now without great reason since she's been separated from anyone she used to call a friend.

Preferences: Large size please
Back to top Go down
http://fairythoughtless.tumblr.com
Eridan Ampora
Troll
Eridan Ampora
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Sorry, I hope it don't bother too much, but I forgot to mention Eridan scarf and his glasses. Even if it is an AU, he evidently have them
Back to top Go down
Dirk Strider
Human
PostSubject: Omg I love your avatars 8D   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:56 am

Character Name: Dirk Strider

Physical Description: Sheet Sorta similar to the last one: hooded cloak, stoic looking but cold distant... I suppose its the same look lol, my sheet says that he hides his eyes by shading his face with the hood on his cloak... maybe that could work?

Personality: Sheet As my character sheet says he's distant yet anxious on the inside, if we can somehow see that in his eyes that would be awesome. But I'll love anything you do anyway

Preferences: Large avatar if possible I'm pretty cool with giving you near full artistic licence. I mean incorporate like one thing from above and I'll be ecstatic because I love your work anyway

Please please please :3
Back to top Go down
Allpha Kanice
Troll
Allpha Kanice
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:49 pm

omg... these are so pretty wow I'm just gonna stare at how nice these are
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:18 am

Thank you so much Allpha!!

Eridan! I finally finished it~ here you go:

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Eridanavatar200x300

I hope you enjoy it~ here's the high res.
Back to top Go down
Eridan Ampora
Troll
Eridan Ampora
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:08 am

Thank you very much, Sollux, I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Allpha Kanice wrote:
omg... these are so pretty wow I'm just gonna stare at how nice these are
Oh wow sorry for taking so long replying to this, I just noticed you ; A: sorrryyyyy!! that's so nice of you! You Icon is pretty badass too~
Back to top Go down
Liza Creset
Human
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:16 pm

i hope this is still open for requests! i didn't really think of it before when the forums were still running...

Character Name: Liza Creset

Social rank: Noble (technically but since she's now pretty much living off the streets...)

Weapon: Daggers, typically held by straps on the inside of her boots.

Physical description: Copied from my sheet:
Quote :
This girl stands at a wirey 5’8, a height she deplores. She is lean and fit, made that way from countless adventures and sneaking about. Her figure is thin and boyish, almost no curves to speak of that those that are can easily be hidden under loose clothing. It isn’t strange for her to be mistaken for a boy without a very close look, even then many just think she’s effeminate. Her dark hair is typically worn in a braid around her head to keep out of the way but when she lets it down it reaches reaches the back of her knees in a tangle of messy ringlets. Deep blue eyes with long lashes is the only thing about her that actually appears feminine especially when her hair is hidden under a hat or hood.

Liza prefers loose boyish clothes, or anything that isn’t similar to the robes of the Maidens. Very often she had a bandana wrapped around her head or hides as much of her hair as she’s able to under a hat. Her clothes are a man cut vest over a long sleeved tunic that ends in worn tatters at its ends and simple pants with worn knees, all long to hide the various scars on her body. The only part of her clothes that actually don’t look old and at least half a size too large are the black boots she wears, without a single scuff mark on their dark leather. She also has three daggers, held by straps around her calves and one tied on a cord that goes around her neck and hides under her shirts.

Personality: She hates anything fancy and most people as well. Short temper and doesn't really think before speaking. Also will do anything to do the opposite of what she is told to do. Unless the person is someone she's loyal to/likes, then there's a 50/50 chance of her listening to them. Likes arguing and fighting for no other reason than 'because'.

Preferences: I'd like a large avatar if you could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Avatars anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Skaian Wars ::  Out of Character :: Fandom Corner-