Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 Layer1vl
Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 Layer2h
Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 Layer3
Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 Layer4l
Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 Layer5

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Avatars anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Alright~ I can't wait to see her then, I've read the description you gave and she's quite the interesting character!
Back to top Go down
http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Mara Sikes wrote:
I adore you arttttt
I would be so appreciative if you did this for me ;n;

Character Name: Mara Sikes

Race: Human

Social rank:
Prospitian Noble

I settled on making you a Large avatar, they're a lot more fun to make and a lot more enjoyable after all hahaha.

I hope you like it, because I had a LOT of fun drawing your OC. Her description was adorable

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 Maraavatar

Also, have the high resolution
Back to top Go down
Mara Sikes
Human
Mara Sikes
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:45 am

[quote="Sollux Captor"
I settled on making you a Large avatar, they're a lot more fun to make and a lot more enjoyable after all hahaha.

I hope you like it, because I had a LOT of fun drawing your OC. Her description was adorable

[/quote]

oh my gosh she is so adorable ;u; thank you so much just...adsfads. she's perfect, even better than i imagined. thank yooooooou
Back to top Go down
Jade Harley
Human
Jade Harley
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:32 pm

These are all so stupendously gorgeous! If I'm not imposing on your or your time, I would love the chance to have an avatar made by you as well! <3

Character Name: Jade Harley

Physical Description: Being as busy as she is, Jade doesn't like to wear anything that hinders her latest venture. So, she's not really fond of lots of buttons or ties, and poofy skirts tend to get in the way. The sleeves to her shirt are billowing and long, and the skirt is loose and flowing. To give the outfit something of a figure, maybe a nice sash at her hips or at her waist? So, all in all, something that gives hints of her status as the Witch, but nothing too grandiose. (Either way, just have lots of fun with it. Your outfits are always, always the best, Mia. I have complete and total faith you will make it look amazing~!)

Personality: Jade is a happy-go-lucky girl who works hard and loves to make friends. However, she is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in or against those who have wronged her or her loved ones. She tends to be a little distracted, but she's almost always smiling.

Preferences: Large please! :3

Thank you so much, and do tell if there are any discrepancies!
Back to top Go down
Rose Lalonde
Human
Rose Lalonde
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Wow, these are incredible! You have really a great style, they're gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
http://fairythoughtless.tumblr.com
Dove Vasati
Human
Dove Vasati
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Sollux Captor wrote:
Dove Vasati wrote:
Oh my this is so nice of you!~

Character Name: Dove Vasati

Social rank: Nobility

I had so much fun with your character you have no idea. I hope it pleases you though! I wasn't sure what you meant by "veil-like substance". I hope I got it right D:

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 DoveVasatAvatar

You didn't specify so I made a large one, I think I'm more comfortable with those for some reason.

High Res.

Oh my goodness she is so beautiful you don't even know. Also yes you did get her sleeves right~
Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Gallis
Human
Lawrence Gallis
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:17 am

I must say that these certainly look quite fantastic, and that you're wonderful for doing this. In any case...

Character Name: Lawrence Gallis

Social rank: Nobility, Member of the Noble Circle of Horrorterrors.

Weapon: A pair of daggers concealed in his mantle coat, though he usually only wields one, preferring to leave his other hand free.

Physical description: I'll just give the compressed air version: stands at 6'3", has neck-length, dark and sandy blond hair that spikes out from the back a little, slightly dark amber eyes, and a somewhat lean and toned body.

His outfit consists of a snug-fitting belted tunic, a large, somewhat loosely-fitted black mantle coat with a hood and wide sleeves, along with a pair of gloves and a rather simple pair of leggings and boots. (At least, what would pass as 'simple' amongst nobility)

And if his mantle coat is unavailable for whatever reason, he instead dons a purple hooded cloak, usually with the hood up.

Personality: As described here.

Preferences: Well, I'd like to have him wearing the mantle coat instead of the cloak, but aside from that, just do what you think would look best! As for size... Large, please.
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:42 am

Oh,May I have one? I know you have a lot to work on already, but they look fantastic!
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Hello there. I decided to bother you as promised.

Character Name: Vriska Serket

Physical Description: Messy black hair that comes to the middle of her back and glasses. As for the attire, I'd like for it to be something pretty fancy with a kind of Mindfang-esque look to it.

Personality: Still pretty much the same as canon: manipulative, enjoys messing with people. Not very well liked by Lowbloods and tends to stay away from Highbloods.

Preferences: The size doesn't really matter to me, I'd prefer if it were as large as yours when in avatar form, but it doesn't have to be giant. I'd also like it if the background could be either transparent or black.

Thanks so much for doing this!
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Nepeta Leijon wrote:
Oh,May I have one? I know you have a lot to work on already, but they look fantastic!

Of course! feel free to fill the form. I've been a little busy lately but as soon as I get a little time for myself I'll get back to those avatars~
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Rose Lalonde wrote:
Wow, these are incredible! You have really a great style, they're gorgeous.

Thank you so much! Your avatar is really nice as well~
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:49 am

Character Name: Nepeta Leijon

Race: Troll

Social rank: Low

Weapon: Attachable cat claws rawr

Physical description: (Time for some copy paste) Nepeta is quite short for her age, no more than five feet tall with a mildly curvy, yet fit body. She looks little older than 12, although her personality is partially to blame for that. She is extremely flexible, which she got via running and training with Equius. She has a fondness for henna tattoos, since she can change and add to them whenever she wanted. These henna tattoos are mostly tribal based and run down her left and legs, where she an actually reach to draw them on.

Personality: https://skaianwars.rpg-board.net/t31-nepeta-leijon
Summary:
A bouncy, peppy girl who can be slightly overwhelming. She loves to roleplay, especially as a cat, so cat paraphernalia is normal. She also has a strong, family love type bond with her moirail Equius.

Preferences: Anything is good, silly would be nice though! Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:32 am

Jade Harley wrote:
These are all so stupendously gorgeous! If I'm not imposing on your or your time, I would love the chance to have an avatar made by you as well! <3

Character Name: Jade Harley

I finally got around to making yours!

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 ProspitJadeAV

Sorry if that took a bit longer than my usual delay, I was playing Diablo III...

Also, if you find the background too bright green, I can tone it down for you (it kind of bugs me to be honest but I decided to leave it for now)

High Res.

Edit: I made a toned down version because this one bugged me a little

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 ProspitJade

But after comparing both maybe the first one was nicer? I don't know anymore hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jade Harley
Human
Jade Harley
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:09 pm

HOLY SHIT, MIA, THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! *explodes*

Psh, please, I was the one asking for you to give me your time and energy and talent--the least I can do is wait! You didn't take long at all! I totally understand! :3

You did the most amazing, stupendous job on this! This is better than I ever could have pictured. EVER. Those details, and ruffles, and that skirt, and the potions and-ajfldjaljdfsadf

This is so completely perfect and I adore it to bits and pieces. Thank you so, so, so, so much!!! <333

(I personally enjoy both backgrounds, and I appreciate you putting up both for me to choose from! :D)

Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:10 pm

by the way if you want it to appear in 200x300 you will have to do this:

Right click the image I will have posted on this thread.
Click on "open in a new tab" or "open in a new window".
Copy the link's URL.
Go to Profile > Avatar.
Paste the URL in "Link to an off-site Avatar" (the last box).
Save~ Tadaaaa you're good to go!
Back to top Go down
Jade Harley
Human
Jade Harley
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Ohhh! Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:38 am

Ack guys I was finishing up Lawrence's avatar and I found out I downloaded the wrong version of paint tool sai, which means my trial ended today so I can't really finish tonight...

I'm so sorry though I've been taking a long time with the avatars lately mostly because I'm tired, lazy and catching up on some gaming.

So anyway I need to find a free version of sai (there used to be one I can't find it anymore though...) before I can continue. I will probably retrieve the one I have on my laptop tomorrow if all else fails.

Good news: I have a preview of you AV, Lawrence, and you can tell me if you'd like me to change anything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Gallis
Human
Lawrence Gallis
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 am

Well now, who's that charming fellow~? :Vc

But no seriously though I'm lovin' how it looks so far! Don't particularly see anything that needs to be changed, so I'd say it's all good.

Either way, ah. Best of luck with the sai thing.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Lawrence Gallis wrote:
I must say that these certainly look quite fantastic, and that you're wonderful for doing this. In any case...

Character Name: Lawrence Gallis

Social rank: Nobility, Member of the Noble Circle of Horrorterrors.

Alright so after battling with Sai for a while, here is your avatar:

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 LawranceAV

I decided to make his tunic a little bit darker than other Derse character since the bright magenta didn't really suit him.

I hope you like it!!

High Res.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Gallis
Human
Lawrence Gallis
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Awesome! 'twas certainly worth the wait. Thanks!

Aaand I've already got it nice and snugly put in as my avatar, so. Whoosh. :v

In any case, can't wait to see how Vriska's will turn out.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:09 am

Here's a WIP of Vriska

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Wow, that looks great so far. I can't wait to see it finished!
Back to top Go down
Aradia Megido
Troll
Aradia Megido
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Hey Sollux If you have time, could you draw Aradia for me? I hope I'm not asking too much D:

Character Name: Aradia Megido

Physical Description: She's pretty slim, but she still has a lot of really long hair. She's usually wearing this hat http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005489 if you can make it work! She wears long but simple dresses because she's low class and can't afford to be fancy. Most of what she wears is very utilitarian!

Personality: Basically the same as in Homestuck She's alive though, so she smiles a lot!

Preferences: Large, please!
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:50 am

Vriska Serket wrote:
Hello there. I decided to bother you as promised.

Character Name: Vriska Serket

aaaaand I'm done~

Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 ProspitVriska-3

I made the background transparent! Took me a little bit to figure it out but I did~

Like I said, drawing fancy outfits are fuuun! I tried to get inspired by various Mindfang designs and I cheated a little on prospit's colors (aka adding some blue) because Vriska is why.

Enjoy!

High Res.
Back to top Go down
Mintaal Fhardon
Troll
Mintaal Fhardon
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Would it be too much trouble to do darling sweet Kanaya for me? 0u0;; (As many know I'm also her and all... Too lazy to log out, whoo!)

Character Name: Kanaya Maryam

Physical Description: Hmm, well Kanaya is, after all, a fashionista, so her prospitan outfit will probably be very innovative and different, and probably very unlike any other prospitan's wardrobe. As for her overall appearance, there are no real alterations to her.

Personality: Kanaya is a very strong, independent and fearless young lady. She is sassy and graceful, and knows the facts. That's really it aside from her canon attitude.

Preferences: Hmm, well, remember to give her a rather elegant pose I suppose c: I enjoy your outfits and everything a whole bunch so I'd love to see Kanaya's outfit, so I'm gonna have to ask for a large size for it <3 Personally I love drawing highly fashionable things like Kanaya; it finally gives all these shitty Teen Vogue magazines my mom bought me years ago a purpose!! So... I hope you have fun with her and all :'D (I'm gonna try to draw Mintaal myself, so excited <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: Custom Avatars anyone?   Custom Avatars anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Avatars anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Skaian Wars ::  Out of Character :: Fandom Corner-