Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran Layer1vl
Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran Layer2h
Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran Layer3
Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran Layer4l
Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran Layer5

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terezi Pyrope
Troll
Terezi Pyrope
Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran   Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Oh my god Prospit is starting to be really interesting to be around!! So you'll be the responsible for the murders we'll hear about! I'll have to watch out for you!
Back to top Go down
http://cosplay-is-good.deviantart.com
Equius Zahhak
Troll
PostSubject: Re: Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran   Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 pm

About time we got a veteran.

I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
GCat
Admin
GCat
PostSubject: Re: Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran   Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 am

Character sheet accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://skaianwars.rpg-board.net
Merkes Nagesh
Troll
PostSubject: Re: Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran   Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:14 am

Sweet <3
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Troll
Sollux Captor
PostSubject: Re: Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran   Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Your writing style will always be delicious. I love it, I like this character a lot and I can't wait to see what this veteran has in stores for us.
Back to top Go down
http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Jade Harley
Human
Jade Harley
PostSubject: Re: Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran   Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:13 pm

What a fun contrast to see to the bubbly Feferi we are usually privy to! Not that I mind Feferi (you know I love Feffles~! <3) but having someone so scarred and unstable is really going to be so interesting in such a different way!

Seriously though, what a compelling character. I love how you really make the reader sympathize with him, despite the fact he isn't obviously one of the "good guys", so to speak. It was nice to see the view of a troll who really had Alternia ripped away from him and how mad and embittered he'd be about it.

Seconding Sollux, your writing is delicious~! We're gonna have so much fun on Prospit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran   Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran Empty

Back to top Go down

Merkes Nagesh - The Veteran

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Skaian Wars :: Before you start playing... :: Character sheets :: Prospitians-